Country Sales Manager - Denmark
Highly experienced within fruit and vegetables
With the capability and the will to make us grow in Denmark and the Nordic Countries
The company you will create great results together with
The company is a well-consolidated Italian company who produce and sells products on several markets around Europe - mainly within the FMCG/Retail market as well as on the Foodservice/Catering and the B2B market and they are still expanding. Now a well-established operation is on-going in Sweden. The Category is fresh fruit and vegetables - organic/biological or conventional.
The job you will do with enthusiasm and competence
With a reference to the European CEO and in cooperation with your Scandinavian colleagues and the European HQ, you will establish and develop mainly the Danish market within the areas of FMCG/Retail/ convenience, Foodservice/Catering and the food industry (B2B). As a part of the job you will:
- Develop and define the market and the strategy and you will implement it
- Establish and develop our customers
- Establish, maintain, and develop relations with our customers as well as suppliers
- Forecast for all markets about (products, sales channels, and customers)
- Take care of the agreed reporting to the European HQ
- Take care of all customer activities in your market
- Participate in fairs/ exhibitions.
There will be some travelling activity - mainly related to sales and corporate activities. Expected level around 30-50 days a year.
The right person who can deliver great results
Will have around 10 years of experience within the fruit and vegetables market, in combination with several years of experience within sales and business development. You have a proven sales record in Denmark. Some experience with markets in Northern Europe will be an advantage. You have a current active network with purchasers at a higher level within the retail and foodservice market. You probably hold a commercial bachelor or master's degree.
One can say that:
- You are honest
- You are an "early bird" but you know that, and you know why
- You can sell and you know what it takes to be the best
- You are a winner and You are proactive
- You want to be in control, and you take the lead
- You know deadlines are important
- You can be enthusiastic but also calm and well considered when needed
- You can handle a conflict and move forward together afterwards
- You will be able to prioritize
- You are structured and well prepared
- You can develop the requested and needed solutions together with colleagues and customers.
You have a high level of written as well as oral Danish and English, and you can handle negotiations in both languages. You are good with numbers and calculations and you can make a quick and good business. You use your laptop as a daily tool.
For the right person, the company go far and will offer
An attractive salary package on a competitive level. You will be offered the opportunity to grow a company - and grow with the company. The European HQ will support you throughout the entire operation.
Are you capable and interested?
Don't hesitate to apply! We would kindly ask you to apply ASAP and no later than the 29th of July 2020. If you have any questions you are most welcome to call Senior Consultant Kim Jørgensen at Dahl & Kjærgaard at +45 60 166 299, or write an email to email@example.com.